The International Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted on the Website. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by You (“Entry”), as follows:
- You are the sole owner and author of each Entry
- The image presented for judging must be 100% photographic in origin, generally this means using a camera or similar device
- You have the right to make Your entry available to the Competition
- Each entry does not contain personally identifiable information about You or any other person(s)
- Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
- Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
- Each entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity
- Your Entry does not include:
- trademarks owned by third parties
- Copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialog or musical compositions)
- Names, likenesses or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
- Entries in which You have purchased or secured the rights to use stock images
- Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of the The International Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards.
- Entries containing screen credits
- Entries from styled shoots or workshops.
- Album Category – The Album Category is not eligible to receive the overall title of The International Wedding Photographer of the Year. The winner of the Album Category will be deemed the International Wedding Album of the Year within the International Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards.
- The image must have been taken on a Wedding Day. A Wedding Day is defined as the day a Marriage / Civil Marriage occurs. A civil marriage is a marriage performed, recorded and recognised by a government official. Such a marriage may be performed by a religious body and recognised by the state, or it may be entirely secular.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.